If there was an award for the most talkative person my son would win it hands down. So I thought it I would be fun to have an interview with him. He actually didn’t want one at first he was to busy playing, his exact words. After 20 minutes he actually gave me the time of day and we started.
- What is your name? Alfie.
- How old are you? 5.
- What makes you happy? Why. Chocolate.
- What makes you sad? Barbies.
- What makes you laugh? Crocodiles.
- Who is your best friend? Znab and Bobby.
- What is your favourite thing to do? Do work, Do painting work.
- What would you like to be when you are older? A king, No maybe a dog.
- What is your favourite food? Papa Johns
- What is your favourite song? Flying bum
- What is your favourite animal? Dog
- What does mummy do at home? Lay down and sleeps *laughs*.
- What does daddy do at work? Makes buildings.
- What is love? A heart.
- And finally. What did you do today? Worked.
After a while he started huffing and puffing. He was glad to finally go off and play with his toys. I think it’s a great way to bond with your child, and learn new things about them, as they are always changing their minds on different thing. Next month he might have a different favourite food, or a different best friend. I enjoyed having a little interview with Alfie and I think he enjoyed it to.